Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Exit NY Friday Oct 21

Feels sad farewelling our apartment and little neighbourhood, my home away from home for the last four and a half weeks. But I am keen to get back to my version of reality in beautiful springtime Albury and I will hit the ground running!
Funny how the homeward bound amount of luggage seems three times that which I'd brought. Squeeze into the Supershuttle. The friendly, speedy driver zooms through a maze of worn freeways and it seems like only minutes until we arrive at the airport, our last martini and Mexican meal.
 More bags and hand luggage 
Goodbye Casa Barrio 





 A tight squeeze luckily on a cool day



Farewell to a fabulous, fabulous city.
I'll return to this wonderful place.
Wednesday October 26th - I aim to continue my blog now that I am back home. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment