Thursday, January 16, 2014

Paris on my mind - 2

Things I love - sitting having a beer and watching the people.
 This is the bridge between Ile S Louis and Ile de la Cite - always good buskers. The distant dome is the Pantheon which I missed.

 Well now I have seen it all - an old Parisienne taking her cat for a walk.

 He did very well
 We sat as the light faded - about 4:30pm
 Looking in the other direction down the street on which the grooviest jewellery shop is located


 These Parisians are spunks

 Yes

 Funny that i didn't even walk to the end of this street - where is my curiosity?
 My old street - fun to show Richard where I stayed in November and December


 Hotel de Villes at night
 The forecourt is an ice rink
 BHV Marais


 Such a festive atmosphere still around here
 This is a great part of the city.





No comments:

Post a Comment